Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Back where I belong.

We moved back home to Oregon on July 4th, 2016. That was the day my heart became complete.
All that I was missing, I had found. All I was hoping for, had now come true. I can feel it when the cool Northern air hits my cheeks. I can feel it when the crisp leaves crunch under my feet. I can feel it in the warm embrace of my family and friends. And that feeling means nothing less, then I'm back where I belong.
This morning, I woke up early and went on a run around our apartment in the cool morning air. Then, I came back and took our pup, Griffey on a walk. Then I drank a delicious chai tea while driving to go watch my best friend's Volleyball team play at a tournament just 30 minutes away from me. Then I came home, to watch football for the rest of the evening with my HHH, cheering on our Ducks. Why am I giving you a play by play of some of my day? Because a year ago, none of those things could've happened. And I have been waiting 6 years to have days like today.
I know with every fiber in my being, I'm back where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!