Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Update. (I do this so well)

It's that time of year again!!! (insert laughing emoji here)

Sometimes, it's good to reflect. I actually very much enjoy reflecting. I think people need to do it more often than we do. A lot of reflecting happens when we ring in the New Year. A lot of people choose goals they would like to accomplish, a new dream they have, or what we would like to change in our lives. I like reflecting because it really shows us what a great God we serve. It completely and utterly humbles me down to my bones. It shows me all the wonderful blessings I have in my life and opens me up to change.
Speaking of change, as most of you know, Justin and I are moving back to America after my contract is up at the end of June. 
we
could
not
be
more
excited
for
reals.
A time that my heart has been waiting for is finally coming true. Dubai has been amazing (post about that at a later time), but home is truly where Justin and my heart's lie. We have many plans in the future- and yes Mom, Dad, MIL, FIL, it DOES include starting a family! This is something we have always wanted, but were waiting until we truly felt we were ready. And let me tell you, WE ARE! 
Lots of changes will start to happen as we only have a little over 4 months left in the UAE. We would really appreciate your prayers as we make the decision what to pursue for my occupation, and what that would look like. We know God is in complete control of our move and in complete control of our lives, so we have no worries we are doing our best to not worry. ;)

Thank you all and thank you for coming on our journey with us! 
God bless! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cass! So happy to learn you are moving back. Are you going to continue to teach and do you guys know where you plan to live when you get here in terms of the city/town?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!