Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

I'm back in the desert, what??? (Not the AZ kind)

Well. We're back in Dubai. 
School starts in two days and our luggage has still not arrived from the US. Kaylee and I might have to wear workout clothes to work...which would be amazing! It is currently 109 outside, with a whole lot of sand in the air. The normal workweek for the UAE is Sunday-Thursday, but this week we get to start on a Monday! Praise The Lord! I would not be ready if our first day was actually tomorrow. 
I can't believe I'm going on my 4th year teaching! I am so incredibly nervous, but also excited to start a new grade level. I think 3rd will be the perfect fit for me! There is just one other teacher on my grade level, which is really weird for me because I'm used to having 11 and 6! Here's to new beginnings!
No pictures today, just mostly a ramble, but I wanted to get my fingers used to typing again! It's been forever since I've blogged, and now that we're back overseas, and my Gram keeps telling me to, I thought I get back on the train :)
God is good. All the time.

Have a great day everyone, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!